Our regular Sunday rides leave from Shipston Leisure Centre at 9:30 am.
Click here for places offering Take Away service at the moment – The situation often changes at short notice so use the info as guide.
NEW CLUB RULES FOR GROUP RIDING (from BC) – EFFECTIVE 3rd July 2020
- Riders are to maintain a distance of 1m plus (preferably 2m) from the next rider, riding in two’s.
- Groups are to be no more than 6 and ride in two’ s.
- Pinch points – if there is a need to stop at a junction or any other obstruction, then riders will need to continue to maintain the 1m plus rule and potentially cross one at a time. Once clear of the junction on the other side, the lead rider is to cycle sufficiently far along the road and stop (if required) to enable the group to reform in a single file.
- Names of the riders in each group will be taken by the ride leader so that if an individual develops symptoms the rest of the group can be informed. This information will be put in each of the ride leaders’ reports.
- Personal hygiene – it goes without saying that everyone should not clear mucous whilst in the group unless into a tissue. Everyone should consider taking sanitary wipes on sanitiser fluid.
Click on an individual ride to find the route and ride leaders
Next Group Ride:
Sunday 12th July 9:30am Shispton Leisure Centre
At present each ride is only confirmed a few days in advance. More Cafe’s are opening all of the time with short notice so we may well alter the routes closer to the date :SHIPSTON-ON-STOUR WEATHER